19 May 2011

Making My Own Sunshine

Generally I don't mind the rain.  Unlike some others I know, I don't have a deep-seated belief that I'm the Wicked Witch of the West reincarnate (thought those same others may argue to the contrary, for different reasons) and I don't think or otherwise behave like I will melt into oblivion at the first drop of moisture.  Or the hundredth.  Or the thousandth.  But even I have my limits: I am so SICK and TIRED of this WEATHER!  Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!

So I'm making my own sunshine and happiness, and if I can't enjoy pretty gardens on fine spring days in my real life, I sure as heck can online!  Welcome to my very own gallery of spring sunshine:


via Flowery
via Rocky-Photo
via Alden Weatherbie
via Destination Knowlton
via Earth Thumbs
via Tiny Farm Blog
via Serendipitous Home
via JTown Plant Sale
via connect.in.com
via Willow House Chronicles
the magnificent magnolia in our yard


Happy spring :)