28 June 2011

Putting My Nose to the Grindstone!

Conserving my energies for working on my big, final project for Art History class (due tomorrow!) so it's short-and-sweet today.  Here are a few fantastically gorgeous rooms from my favourite UK online and print magazine, Living Etc.  UK style is so distinctive: I find it to be much more unique and brave than North American style, which can be a little homogenous at times.  UK style is brazenly individual, and I aspire to incorporate some of that bravery into my own home!

Double trouble children’s room | Children's rooms | Decorating ideas | Image | Housetohome

Spacious pink and white living room | Modern living rooms | Pink sofas | Image | Housetohome

Nordic-style dining room | Dining room wallpaper | Bench | Image | Housetohome

Eclectic bathroom | Bathroom decorating ideas | Baths | Image | Housetohome

White and primary kitchen | Kitchens | Design ideas | Image | Housetohome

all images via here