10 December 2011

Crushing on Indigo

Have you ever walked into a store and wanted to take every single thing home?  And not an expensive store: obviously any one of us could easily back a moving van up to the doors Elte or Hollace Cluny and fill 'er up!  But even my favourite stores don't always tick all my boxes and it's a rare retail outlet that I walk into and pretty much want to clear the place out.

Today, however, Indigo Books and I were
sooo on the same wavelength.  I dropped in while doing some Christmas shopping this afternoon, intending to pick up a few magazines and whatnot for stockings.  Instead, I ended up finding a long list of wish-list items for myself!  I didn't buy any, of course, but that doesn't mean I can't love and admire them, and maybe share them with the world and for the benefit of my dearly beloved family and friends ... :)

Here are a few of my favourites:



1. Brass Antler Bottle Opener, $14.50
2. Large Perforated Porcelain Candleholder, $29.50
3. Gardenia Mercury Glass Candle, $30.00
4. Hand Cast Triangular Sculptured Bookend, $25.00 ~ on sale now at $10.00 each
5. Laerke Teapot, $15.50

6. Chunky Rib Pillow in Natural Wool, $39.50
7. Owl Salt & Pepper Shakers, $16.50

all photos via and products available through Indigo

Now all there is to do is sit back, relax and keep my fingers crossed that Santa thinks I've been good this year!