23 February 2012

Inspiration Gallery #15 | Sexy {Painted} Ceilings

Yes, it's true: I have been known to sometimes, occasionally, every now and then, have a one-track mind (try not to die of the shock). And with the painting well underway in the hallway (and the testing of the gold ceiling paint a dismal failure), I'm spending my mental hours obsessing about that painted ceiling. With that in mind, I took to my favourite time-waster the 'net for additional inspiration. I hope you find these inspiring too!

Strawberry pink is sweet but not saccharine
{image by}

This high-gloss orange makes my heart go pitty-pat
{image by}

Painting the ceiling sky blue lifts it right off the room and makes
it feel like it goes on forever ...
{image by}
{originally appeared in Domino Magazine}

I'm not sure a striped ceiling is in my future, but I love the interplay
between the dynamic ceiling and wall colors
{image by}
{originally appeared in Domino Magazine}

LOVE the high gloss black ceiling ... so sexy
{image via}

This high-gloss yellow looks great during the day, but
imagine it at night? It would glow like candlelight
{image designed}

The combination of vibrant colours makes me happy just to look at it
{image}

I WISH this would have worked .... *sigh*
{image}