01 June 2012

Friday on the Fly

Happy Friday, peeps! WHAT A CRAZY WEEK THIS HAS BEEN (in particular on Wednesday and if you follow me on Twitter, you know what I mean). Still trying to digest it all, but I can tell you one thing: I am definitely looking at our neighborhood now with fresh eyes and sans rose-colored glasses.

In other news, I'm still flying high from BlogPodium and my brain is snap-crackle-and-popping with creativity. Despite all the neural activity I've got going on, though, it's actually going to be just a short post today, I'm afraid: I've been up a good deal of the night and will spend today and the rest of the weekend working on something very new and very big (which I'm very excited about). You won't be in the dark for long, though, so no worries: I'll share the big secret on Monday!!

Until then, I hope everyone has a great weekend! We're heading out to the year-end volleyball party on Saturday, so I'm hoping the weather clears up (it's supposed to be a pool party). I'm also hoping to hit up the farmer's market tomorrow morning before the big shindig, which will be the first time for this season: it opened May long weekend but you  know ... we were busy ... cheering on the National Champions and everything (sorry, had to give them another shout-out. We're all still pretty pumped over here about the gold!) And Sunday will be dedicated to getting my ducks in a row and preparing to reveal my big project on Monday ~ wish me luck!

HAPPY WEEKEND, FRIENDS!!

{via}