22 July 2013

House Stalking | Ellen Pompeo

Full disclosure: I don't 100% love everything about Ellen Pompeo's home in the Hollywood Hills that she shares with her husband, toddler daughter and two sort of snooty-looking little poodles. There are a few rooms featured in the Elle Decor home tour that feel a little staged to me; they look much more like they were decorated for a photo shoot than for a young(ish) family with an infant and pets.

What makes up for the sometime-stuffiness is the entire rest of the house.

Her kitchen had me at hello. Obviously it would make me a better chef to cook there (if I ever get my hands on it, Martha Stewart better watch her back).

No doubt I would have the best sleep of my life in her master boudoir.

And tv-watching, movie-viewing, late-night reading and any-time blogging would be just that much cooler in the den.






For the full tour, click over to the article and slideshow at ElleDecor.com


Photos by Tim Street-Porter for Elle Decor